We love to hear from wedding businesses and welcome contributions from you. Here’s how you can get involved:
Got a great story to tell about how you’ve gained success with your business? Case Studies are very popular and the easiest way to be published. We’re looking for articles which give real insights for other wedding professionals.
Here’s some suggestions of the sort of thing we’re looking for at the moment:
- How I generate significant sales from Facebook
- How I use Pinterest to promote my wedding business
- Organising a photo shoot
- How blog sponsorship works for me
- Deposits & Cancellations – how I set my t&cs
- My first year in business – and how I survived it
You can click here to take a look at our previous case studies.
This is a profile of your business, what you do, how you started and so on.
To be a featured business you must have been trading for at least 2 years.
We aim to showcase different types of wedding business and currently have a number of slots free.
If you’d like to be featured, drop us an email – we’ll send you a few questions to answer and guidelines for links and photos.
We also accept other articles – these need to be informative and relevant to our core audience which is wedding business owners. Not a sales pitch!
Send an email to [email protected] with:
- the category of article you’d like to suggest
- a summary of the article or a bit about your business (for featured business profiles)
and we’ll let you know if it’s suitable.
All articles must be 100% original and not published anywhere else.