We’ve written quite a bit recently on writing a blog for your wedding business and the benefits.
So now we’re looking for the best examples of blogs written by wedding businesses.
What makes a great blog for a wedding business?
The best blogs are interesting, informative and also add real value to the business – by engaging customers and prospects, showcasing skills and boosting search engine rankings.
So we’ll be looking for blogs that:
- have great, relevant content
- are updated regularly (they don’t need to be frequent, just consistent)
- reflect the main business
- give an insight into the business and the people/person behind it
What we’re not looking for are:
- general wedding blogs which feature lots of different weddings unrelated to the business – we want to showcase the individual businesses who are using blogs really well as part of their marketing strategy.
- blogs which mainly offer advice into running a wedding business
The blog needs to be associated with an actual wedding business supplying either products or services and not be a general wedding or business advice website.
It needs to be written in English but can be from any country.
For businesses which are not 100% wedding related, the blog content needs to have a significant wedding component but need not be exclusively about weddings.
Nominate your favourites
We need your help to find those brilliant blogs. So to nominate your own or someone else’s blog either
- email us at [email protected]
- tweet us @wedbizsuccess using hashtag #wedbizblog
and remember to include a link to your nominated blog.
Nominations close on the 30th November 2011
What happens then?
We’ll be going through all the blogs and announcing our list of favourites sometime in December. All the chosen businesses will get a nice shiny badge to include on their blog.