Optimising your website for search
Blogs, social media, magazines, wedding fairs – there are so many ways to get your business in front of brides to be.
But for many brides, the first place they are going to look is on Google. Whether they want gluten free wedding cakes in Oxford or cheap chair covers in Perth, they type their query into the search box and instantly see lots of options.
Do you want your business to be one of those options? And get a steady flow of enquiries?
Then you need SEO – or search engine optimisation.
This website optimisation package sets the foundations for getting your wedding business website noticed by Google. It ensures that Google understands what you do and matches you with those potential customers when they type in their search.
Who is it for
This service is perfect for wedding businesses who work within a specific geographical area like cake makers, caterers, bridal boutiques, make-up artists, photographers, entertainers, stationers, florists, transport, stylists and planners.
- Keyword selection – choosing the right terms for your business
- Website review – looking at your existing site and making recommendations to improve search visibility and conversion
- Meta Tags – setting up the techy stuff that tells Google what you do
- Content – updating your website text to ensure your keywords are covered, while still ensuring it’s written for customers first
- Link Building tips & recommendations
Website Optimisation costs £480 (inc VAT) for a brochure style site (up to 5 pages fully optimised).
If you have a larger site or sell online (ecommerce) please get in touch for a customised quote.
How to Order
To book your site in for its optimisation (or to find out more) simply call Alison on 0161 883 1655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please put website optimisation in the subject).